Friday, April 15, 2011

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Dupe

I've long been a fan of the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment but not the price. At $22.50 for .15oz of product it's a little much for my wallet for as much lip balm as I go through. As you may recall, I was introduced to a site called Bloom Circle (actually by a facebook ad, not PR) and they were running a promotion that I couldn't refuse and I made an order. When I made my first order, I picked up the Jane Iredale Lip Drink Lip balm.
Similar sleek packaging, same lemon smell, same SPF 15, slightly bigger and about half the price. I don't have a Fresh lip balm in my stash right now to compare, but this is very moisturizing and a similar texture and $11.50 for .18oz. I prefer the thin, slightly lighter metal sleek blue Jane Iredale tube to the massive heavy copper tube from Fresh and will be purchasing this from now on.

Even though this isn't a "drugstore dupe", it's a huge savings! 

A plus, till April 22nd, Bloom Circle is giving you $4 Bloom Bucks per written review (up to $20 Bloom Bucks you can redeem for product) and you get 10% back on all your purchases. They are continuing to add brands and it looks like they are going to start carrying more fragrances, including Viktor & Rolf. Maybe I'll save my bucks and get a proper bottle of Flowerbomb!


ingredients
Zinc Oxide 8%. Ingredients: Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sunflower Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Lemon Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

Disclosure: This post includes my referral to Bloom Circle. If you sign up through my link, I'll receive $10 in Bloom Bucks when/if you make your first purchase.