Saturday, April 24, 2010

Travels

If you're reading this when I told it to actually post, I am on my way traveling down to Georgia for vacation with my in-laws (oh yeah and DH). At the time I'm writing this (Friday at 6pm EST) I'm a tiny bit stressed out since I have homework due tonight and a midterm due on Monday (yes, this means I have to do homework during vacation). I had grand aspirations to not only pack and finish said homework, but to have some scheduled posts for you guys this week in case I don't get the chance to visit blogger myself, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. So I apologize in advance (just in case) and hope everyone has a fantastic week!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Eeeks, so sorry that you have to do homework durring vacation :( doesn't school suck? I hope that you have an amazing time though!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Caitlin: School is such a pain, I agree! Thankfully, I finished in pretty good time and managed to have a great vacation (certainly didn't hurt that I wound up with an A in the class). =)

Post a Comment