Saturday, May 18, 2013

Review: Nuxe Reve De Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm

Oh Nuxe! I so wanted to love your Reve de Miel. I tried the stick version and just wasn't impressed. Then I ordered the pot and even though I hate pots, I thought - "ok, now it'll wow me". Well, it's good, don't get me wrong. It comes in a frosted glass jar which is very elegant and it makes my lips feel moisturized in the morning, but it's in a pot. And that means I need to stick my finger (or designated non grimy object) into it to apply. And well, that means I only really get to use it at night or on the weekends (since I'm too rushed to do it in the morning - my own fault of course) and I don't get home until late (darn you DC traffic).

So it's good, yes. And you can get it for less expensive on international sites like feel unique ($15.68 btw) but I wish Nuxe would put this formula in the tube. I mean, it can't be that hard, right?
 
I may re-buy, but not because I enjoy using potted balms!

*tip: Make sure to really rub it in upon application like you would a lip scrub