Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Did It

I quit my job to pursue my makeup dreams...






Sike!

Wow, did I just age myself or what?

No, what I did do is purchase an HD camcorder. I'm sharing the deal with you guys too if you've been in the market for one. Now, for me this means that I'm seriously considering starting a youtube channel, for normal people, it would mean buying a camera to take on vacation or tape important life events (using it for that too).

Anyway, until Saturday Office Depot is offering an HD Camcorder for $69.99. If you do this deal, you will need to buy a separate memory card as well (and I highly recommend getting it somewhere like newegg.com because Office Depot is much more expensive - we're talking $60+ for 16GB vs $25+ at newegg). Anyway...

This is the camcorder. It's usually $149.99 and is on sale for $80 cheaper through the 9th of October. Free shipping in the US. Don't forget Ebates if you get it (2% back).

And while I gather extra rough skin before starting this, any video recs? =)

Oh, I guess this counts as a haul, right?

Disclosure: This post includes a referral link

5 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Put me in the team that loves haul posts. :)

Hooray on you moving forward towards your own channel. I think you'll do awesome.

You could start out at the beginning; good skin care. Then move to primers, then foundations, etc. Whatever order you put your makeup on. That's just an outline. Do know that if you do this, you'll be 'stealing' my plan. ;p

I bought a camcorder and it is still sitting under my printer, unused. I'm afraid of it. No, seriously. But, don't worry, I'm going to watch your channel and cheer you on!!! :D

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Kimberly: We should start together. I'm kind of scared too!

Lacey said...

I think a channel would be great!!! I bought a Flip camcorder a few weeks ago... just getting used to it. You're going to rock at it!! Let me know what your channel is :)

Dark Eyed Girl said...

congrats! Can't wait to see where this leads!

Kate said...

My friend just started a YouTube channel and I'm thinking about starting up too but worried about how I'll manage to fit it in with my blawg and my job :( Good luck with starting yours and I'll definitely subscribe when you do!

Post a Comment