Friday, October 15, 2010

Zoya Deal

It's been a little while since the last Zoya deal, but as usual they do a great job of spoiling us. Through Sunday, receive 3 free polishes for free with any $10 purchase. Snippet from website:

VAMPY KISS can be yours with any purchase over $10 on Zoya.com! What is Vampy Kiss? Vampy Kiss is a half oz. bottle of   Zoya Trixie, Zoya Raven and Zoya Delilah!  Best of all Vampy Kiss can be yours for FREE*.

Starting on Wednesday October 13 and ending on October 17*  when you purchase over $10 at
Zoya.com you can use the code:VKISS and get all three Vampy Kiss colors added to your order for FREE! This is our Halloween gift to you so get to Zoya.com now! Don't wait "Bite" now! :)
 
I picked up a 8oz bottle of Remove+ ($9.99) and a Spoon ($.50) to push me over the $10 limit. Shipping for me was an extra $6.95 but it still came out to be a good deal. I'm glad these are 3 Zoya colors I don't already own - hooray for slowly and cheaply growing my Zoya collection!