Monday, November 1, 2010

Another Day Another Blog

I've decided to start another blog. No worries, I'm not getting rid of Jeweled Thumb, what I am doing however, is starting (well started) a blog that I can put everything that's not makeup into. I just started something called The Fresh Diet and I'm chronicling my experiences, rambling about books, shopping hauls that don't involve makeup and other fun things. Possibly more boring things, but more things nonetheless.

Anyway, if you are interested in following the other other other white meat blog you can find me here.

I'd love if you went and followed me there but will completely understand if you don't!

1 comment:

The Editor said...

oohhh, i'm sooo following the other blog too, especialy that it involves diets! :P just became a follower, tee hee :P

Post a Comment