Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Expose On My Hair Part Deux

I'm sure you all remember the post I did on the state of my poor locks. I mean, sometimes they are nice, sometimes they are a pain in the butt. Like today, it rained, so I have a little helmet of frizz on top of my pony tail, lovely.

Anyway, the kind folks over at Hair Products Pro have offered to send me a flat iron to review and I have to say, I'm excited as it will be the first flat iron I've ever tried (they say it's the best flat iron? But I'm clueless) owned or used. But I'm also a little hesitant. I've never used a flat iron before. I don't want to literally iron my hair like my mother did in the 60s (yes, she admits, she stood over an ironing board with a hand towel and ironed her hair! And it was waist length!). I want to make sure I don't burn it off or anything. I know a heat protectant is key and I hope I don't have an amusing story about how I singed my scalp when I do.

Any funny or really painful hair styling stories you want to share? I promise I will be nice and won't laugh too loud? Maybe, possibly...

Disclosure: This post is sponsored. All thoughts, opinions, scary hair stories are my own. No money changed hands. A flat iron is in the process of changing hands. No hands were harmed in the making of this post.

1 comment:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I started out with a flat, flat iron. The heating elements were flat. Like most flat irons are. However, I got a Maxius. It has teeth. That way it pulls the hair through and straightens it like a brush would. My old flat iron just 'pressed' my hair flat. It was still somewhat curly, just flattened curls. So, I love my Maxius.

On that note, I am looking forward to your review on Hair Products Pro. :)

Post a Comment