Thursday, February 24, 2011

Skincarerx Deals

I have $20 of SkincareRX rewards dollars burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to take a look on the site, and they have a significant portion of sale and clearance products including a couple of my favorites so I thought I would share in case you were considering picking any of these products up after reading my reviews.

La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution - You know how much I love the gel and right now the liquid version is on sale for $14.03 down from $18.90!
Some of the darker shades of the Neostrata Exuviance Skin Caring Foundations are on sale (discount is around $10!)
Quite a few of the Cargo Suede Blushes are on sale (including other items) on the Skincarerx sister site Apothica. If you haven't tried a Cargo blush, now is your chance!

Don't forget Ebates or Mr. Rebates too. Use code SKIN10 to take 10% off your purchase!

Disclosure: I used referral links for the cash back sites. I am not affiliated at all with Skincarerx, just a loyal customer!

1 comment:

Jamie Dorman said...

I need to check out skincarerx; I keep hearing a lot about it.

Post a Comment