Thursday, February 3, 2011

Colorburst Glosses Permanent

I know since they haven't made their way into the permanent display, some of you were wondering if the new Revlon Colorburst glosses (I reviewed Fire here) were a permanent or limited edition item.

I recently had a live chat, and straight from the horse's mouth...

Erin: I'll be happy to help you.
JT: Are the new Colorburst glosses permanent?
Erin: Yes. The ColorBurst Lipgloss is a regular business item.
JT: excellent! Thank you.
Erin: Is there anything else I may help you with today?
JT: Nope, that's all

Now we can all rest easy and wait for a good sale!

Sorry I've been away a bit this week. I managed to get a bit of a stomach bug and just wasn't in the mood to look or think about makeup. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Jamie Dorman said...

I'm glad I don't have to rush to get one, though they didn't interest me anyway.

Post a Comment