Sunday, December 18, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Stash Deal!

I don't know if this is only a regional thing or if the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Stash is marked down at all ULTA stores, but I wanted to pop on here to say that at my particular store, this pencil set was marked down to $23.80 (it was not actually marked but was this price when the girl at the register was ringing me up). I was going to buy it anyway cause $34 is a pretty good price plus ULTA recently sent out a 20% coupon on practically the whole store and this set was currently giving back 3x the rewards points and I had another coupon giving me 3x the reward points on my whole purchase. Whew! Anyway, basically, I got this set for $19.04 plus tax and got a boatload of rewards points and a free mini Delinquent pencil GWP.

The set contains:
5 x 0.088 oz travel size 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in:
- Delinquent (dark purple with bright purple sparkle)
- Rehab (taupe)
- Juju (frosted taupe)
- Sin (champagne)
- Clash (bright turquoise with silver sparkle)

The full size pencils are .1oz and retail for $20 so the set is a great value. I've been wanting one of these since I swatched them in ULTA when they first came out and this set contains some great neutral tones and a couple more "out there" shades.

I hope you can find this on sale at your ULTA too!