Monday, December 9, 2013

December Birchbox (2013)

Has it really been 4 weeks since my last Birchbox? It's crazy how fast the tail end of this year has been going, especially with the lack of time for blogging. Anyways, here's what I received in my (referral link) December Birchbox!

* Color Club Professional Nail Lacquer in Top Shelf .25oz (full size .5oz|$8) worth $4
* Number 4 High Performance Hair Care Non-Aerosol Hair Spray 1oz/30ml (full size 200ml|$30) worth $4.50
* Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Boosting Anti-Aging Serum 10ml/.3oz (full size 30ml|$75) worth $25
* Supersmile Ultimate Lip Treatment .04oz/1.3g (full size .15oz|$24) worth $6.40
* Greenleaf Candle Co Candle Cube Starlight 2oz - sold individually for $1.92

So aside from the candle being stinky, I'm pretty happy with this box! Although, I sincerely hope I don't fall in love with the serum, it is so pricey! What did you get in your December Birchbox? Anything good?