Friday, November 23, 2012

November Birchbox

Photobucket
First of all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm a little late posting my Birchbox for November. It arrived late due to Sandy and between work and school, I've been a bit preoccupied. This was an alright box in my opinion, nothing ground breaking but some nice samples were included, one of which is a pricey eye mask making the box well worth the $10:

Masqueology Revitalizing Eye. 1 mask. (retail 3 masks $24) "worth" $8
MCMC Fragrances Phoenix 1.6ml/.05floz (retail 9ml $45) "worth" $8
Kiehl's Creme de Corps 1.0floz (retail 4.2floz $18) "worth" $4.25
Stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer 1 of 3 (pack of 3 $20) "worth" $6.50
+ Masqueology Masque Cleanser sachet
+ Masqueology 7D Moisture Cream sachet

Only, I don't give much value to perfume samples, however pricey the full sized bottle is and the Stila luminizers are on sale at Sephora for $10 for the trio but still, a pretty decent box for the price.

Did you get anything good in your November Birchbox?

Disclosure: Referral link included.