Saturday, December 22, 2012

Review: Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals Choc Lip Chocolate Moisturizing Lip Balm

I've been a fan of the Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals line for sometime now and a few months ago, this popped up as a Bloom bonus so I quickly added it to my order. The Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals Choc Lip Chocolate Moisturizing Lip Balm is your standard lip balm twist up packaging. It comes with .15oz of product and retails for $7.50. It has a nice short ingredients list, convenient see through packaging (is it weird that this is the major selling point for me?), and smells like cocoa butter.

Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals describes it as an "intensely moisturizing and emollient lip balm" which "restores silky softness while helping to prevent dry, chapped lips". It is very emollient and quite soft. I actually prefer my lip balms a bit more waxy than this but it isn't a bad one. I always find that with new balms, I need to use them a few times as like them more as time goes on. While I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase this one, I have few complaints. Major selling points again for the clear packaging so I can see how much is left!

Ingredients: Sunflower Oil (Helianthis Annus), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Coconut (Cocus Nucifera) Oil, Chocolate Flavor Oil, Vanilla (Vanilla Planifolia) Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

As an aside, did I mention I'm done with my graduate program, you may now all call me Jeweled Thumb, MS ;)