I was lying in bed thinking about Jeweled Thumb as I generally do when I can't fall asleep and I realized something. Beauty Bloggers are their own breed; a subset of the makeup addict. And while I was thinking and not going to bed like I should have been, I came up with a list.
You know you're a beauty blogger if:
- You stay up till all hours of the night thinking about your beauty blog; formatting, new posts, anything-
- When you're driving, taking a break at work or otherwise unoccupied you think about your blog
- You constantly update your DH or SO about your blog, what's going on in the blog world and how many followers you have - they don't quite get it and think you're loony but love you anyway, of course!
- When you go to a store for something boring like toilet paper, you invariably head off to the beauty aisle just to check for ""research"" and almost always buy something
- You buy something you don't need because you're totally going to review it on your blog and it's going to be awesome!
- You spend far too much time on the internet, reading other blogs, researching and coming up with witty things to say on your own
- Your digital camera memory stick is mostly filled with pictures of beauty products
- Sometimes your hand looked like a third grader attacked it with markers due to your swatching
Share your own!