Tuesday, July 15, 2014

How To Tell If You Have Dry Skin

Since I can't seem to stop making decision trees at work, here's one for a recent discovery that I thought might be entertaining:

In case you couldn't guess, I used the Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight mask today as my normal daytime moisturizer. It sunk right in (no excess tissue-ing needed). My makeup lasted all day (about 12 hours). No dryness around some post breakouts. Basically, something that never happened, happened with a product that is meant to be a mask. I find that funny, really. But also, yeah, I have dry skin. So, if you also have dry skin, I might consider trying this as a daytime moisturizer, since it really didn't do much for me as an ultra hydrating overnight 'treatment' (for that I go to the big guns, oils and humectants).

This is brought to you by the workaholic who very occasionally decides it's hilarious to combine blogging and work. And I know I didn't use the right shape for the "decision" because the shape doesn't allow much in the way of text.