I'm not making any New Years resolutions this year. Thanks to a medical discovery last spring (genetic testing by the request of my doctor - I can't recommend this enough - I don't want to write a post about it, but I'd be happy to talk to people one-on-one), I have dropped nearly 90 pounds and for the first time in my adult life, am considered fairly normal for my height. But I have missed blogging, especially when people ask what my hobbies are. I've gotten even "worse" in stores helping people out. Most bloggers and youtubers are trying to clear things out and be minimal this year. I'm not making that a goal; however, I decided after seeing a bunch of products I've never used and probably won't use, in addition to products I love and want to share that love, well - to be completely wordy, I'm having a giveaway/sweepstakes. Hopefully some of you still read this.
- Julep Nail Appliques (I think the style name is Rivets)
- Fing'rs Edge Royal Punk Nail Art*
- Incoco Nail Polish Appliques in a pink, gold and black cheetah print
- Revlon Natural Pink
- Julep Drew
- Nailene So Natural Short Length Square Shape Glue-On Nails*
- Revlon Crazy Shine Nail Buffer
- Kenra Blow-Dry Spray 1.7oz
- Kenra Volume Spray 1.5oz
- Joico Fast-Dry Finishing Spray 1.5oz
- John Frieda Full Repair with High Heat Protection 1.7oz
- Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist .85oz
- Rusk Glue Form & Control 1.5oz
- Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray 1.52oz
- Oscar Blandi Instant Volumizing Conditioner 1.7oz
- Bumble & Bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner sachets
- A variety of makeup brushes of varying brands
- Lancome (310 Bisque), Boscia and Miracle Skin Transformer (medium), foundation and BB Cream samples
- NYX single eyeshadow in Purple
- Ardell Fashion Lashes in "Sweeties"
All you have to do to enter is comment on this post and say what you want to see on this blog in 2015. Unfortunately, due to some of the prizes, this is going to be US only, widget below.
<3 br="" jt="">3>
a Rafflecopter giveaway