Monday, May 11, 2009

Avon/Mark Haul

After perusing The Pink Train Case's Mark/Avon haul I went over to the site myself and found some great deals to be had, so of course I hauled.

I've been on a taupe/neutral kick for eyes and glossy lipsticks that seem like glosses for the lips. Here's some pics of my favorites.

Avon's new eyeshadow quads, singles and blushes are still on sale on their site. Quads are retailing for $5.99 (reg $8) which is very nice, too nice, in fact as I picked up 3 of them. Oops. My 2 favorites are Blushing Raisin & Mocha Latte

From left to right (or top to bottom depending on your screen size):
Blushing Raisin no flash, Blushing Raisin flash, Mocha Latte flash, Mocha Latte no flash

I love both of them, especially the 2 lower left shades in both palettes. The raisin quad's shade is a plummy taupe and the Mocha quad is more of a silvery brown taupe.

Then I picked up the Mark. get bright highlighting liquid in light - this is fabulous and very subtle and the Glazewear Diamonds lipstick in Ruby Slippers which has a gel-like formula and goes on bright pink but not over the top. Great for a neutral eye.



All these items can be found on the mark and/or avon sites, or order from your wonderful rep. Prices I paid:

True Color eyeshadow quad $5.99 (sale)
Glazewear Diamond lipstick $2.99 (sale)
Mark. get bright hook up highlighter $6.00 (reg price)