Birchbox (referral link) is now carrying (!) and I have been dying to try but never wanted to pay to ship it from the UK. Now, it's a bit more accessible for us US folk, which is awesome, but I would have preferred some of that in lieu of pretty much any of the items I received, though they are nice.
Inside my (Liz Earle free) Birchbox was:
* Karuna Hydrating Sheet Mask, 1 mask (4 masks|$28) worth $7
* POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer in Flowering Fuschia, full size $14
* 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment, 1.5oz/45ml (6 oz|$19) worth $4.75
* Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum 5ml/.17oz (1.6oz|$42) worth $4.50
* Chapstick Hydrating Lock, full size $2.99
The 12 Benefits seems to be similar to It's a 10 which surprisingly, I've never tried. Although the Chapstick is considered a "Birchbox Find Alert" and not a "real" sample, to be honest, I've received samples that were worth less than the $2.99 and much less useful. As I said, I'm pleased with this box but I would have loved to receive the Liz Earle. Maybe next time.
Disclosure: Referred link