Monday, March 1, 2010

Sally's Clearance Haul

As I've mentioned, Sally is currently taking 50% off of already reduced red sticker clearance items! I scored the following at my local Sally's.

 
flash
  
artificial light/no flash
left to right (all China Glaze) - Tinsel, Millenium, 5 Golden Rings, Twenty-Four K, Emerald Sparkle, Metallic Muse

I have no idea which ones rang up at which price because the receipt is doesn't list the names of the polishes, but 3 of them were $1 and 3 were $2 - not bad at all!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jealous! There isn't a Sallys anywhere near me, and China Glaze is really pricey over here :(

Rena said...

I think I'm going to head to Sally's soon!

<33 Rena

Caitlin said...

Wow, thanks for the info on the sale! I'm going to head to Sally's tomorrow, I hope I can score as well as you did! I'm really hoping that they have emerald sparkle still in stock at mine! xo

make{up} me happy! said...

:) I got Emerald Sparkle a few weeks ago for $1. yay for clearance!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Lillian: I'm pretty sure there are some sites here that will ship internationally. One of them is transdesign.com - I believe they have a flat rate international box for $18 - can fit 9 polishes and China Glazes are $2.60 each on their site. Is $4.60 USD less than you normally pay? If so, it might be worthy of an order.

@Rena: Let me know what you get!!

@Caitlin: Stock seems to vary by store and location. You might even find better deals!

@makeupmusings: Indeed. Can't beat $1!

Jenn @ So Very Fabulous said...

What great deals you got there! Sally's is a bit inconvenient for me to get to, so I hardly ever go there and I have never seen such great sales when I have been!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@So Very Fabulous: If it's within driving distance, it's worthy of a visit, especially with the 50% off clearance sale going on. Though I'd call first to see if there's still stock left. =)

Post a Comment