Sunday, June 28, 2015

Want To Be On My Blogroll? (promote your blog, no strings)

Every few months, I try to check out my blogroll to see if there is anyone to remove or add, but with the enormous influx of beauty bloggers since I started back in 2009 (holy !@#$ has it been that long?!), I am not exactly aware of everyone and I've found that although the larger, more professional blogs get a lot of traffic, some of the newbies are lacking. So... if you've been blogging for 3 months or more and feel you stay ethical, please leave your link in the comments. I will take a look at your blog and if I like it and want to promote it, I will add it to my blogroll! Also, uh guys, no one has entered by Butter London giveaway, and you're technically required to do nothing to enter... so it's here if you are interested! Let me know if you run into any technical difficulties and I'll switch from the widget to something more user friendly, like a google docs survey; assuming they haven't removed it when they did the google+ overhaul.