Saturday, September 3, 2011

Flash Reviews

I'm not sure to call this Flash Reviews or really things I've liked that I've been reaching for, since I don't dislike any of the items I'm showing in this post.
You may remember when I was on the search for the world's softest travel kabuki. Well, ladies and gentlemen, if you're in the market for one, the ULTA one has been fabulous. I have used it every work week day for months now and it is still soft, still dense, I very occasionally lose a hair but it's not often. I adore this thing. Now, the retractable part doesn't lock in place but the brush has never opened in my purse. If you are looking for a good travel kabuki go get this one. At $18 even at full price it's significantly less expensive than others on the market and ULTA always has promos and coupons for their in-house brand.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sassy Mauve (creme) is one I picked up at CVS when Revlon lip products were ridiculously cheap after Extrabucks. I'll admit, I'm not usually a lipstick person, but I have been reaching for this one a lot. The color is very work appropriate. It can be worn full on or blotted down to a stain and it doesn't dry out my lips. It's a nice slightly muted berry tone.
I know this is probably going to sound a little silly, but I love these CVS Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes. As much as I love antibacterial gels, they don't seem to actually remove anything from your hands! These are fabulous on the go, especially if you're not near a sink (and they are individually wrapped so you can share). I always have a few of these in my purse.