Monday, April 13, 2009

GWP

Or "Gift With Purchase" used to be one of my favorite things, but I've noticed brands have been getting a little greedy and trying to trick us consumers to buy product to receive little sample products or bags they don't actual sell and are somehow worth $40!

However, right now I'm going to show 2 decent GWPs at Sephora (one of my favorite places to shop and work for that matter).

Entering the code
PHL31 will get you this trial-size set containing a full regimen for all skin types, with your merchandise purchase, while supplies last. This set includes a 1oz Purity Made Simple cleanser, 0.4oz Hope In A Jar moisturizer, 0.25oz Hope In A Tube, 2 dual packets of Microdelivery Peel, and a packet of Micro Delivery Wash (Sephora claims this is a $65 value).HOLY COW! This sold out in 48hrs! Entering the code BEAUTYGEMS will get you a collection of treasured favorites, including BADgal Blue, the brightening blue mascara; Bathina Pink Satin Shower Cap; Rush Hour, the instant makeover for lips & cheeks; and California Kissin', smile brightening lip shine; all tucked inside a luscious Lana makeup bag. A $141 Value, free with any Benefit purchase over $35, while supplies last.
Now while you can buy any Benefit product that attracts you, I highly recommend getting a set if you are new to any product, especially full size sets - more bang for your buck! I bought this set to redeem the GWP deal - I couldn't pass up the cute magnets really.

The set includes 4 full size products in an adorable little bag: 2 creaseless cream shadows in Birthday Suit ($18) and Skinny Jeans ($18), 1 lipstick in Lady's Choice ($18), 1 Talent Brush ($18) and 3 adorable magnets for $38 ($72 value without the cute magnets).

I'll post my review when I receive both!