Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend EOTD

Yes, I wore this out this weekend. I actually left the house on the weekend (again!) first to mail a package and then I picked up a few things from Target (nothing exciting, just some groceries). I though I would share my "eye of the day" - review coming soon on Beauty Debutante of this particular range.

Oh you want to know what these pretty pigmented colors are, dontcha? Well, you'll just have to be patient and wait till the post goes live on Beauty Debutante (I'll be sure to link it as always). I can't claim to be nearly as mean as Pink Sith with her "Taupes You Can't Have" series, well at least I'll let you know what the mascara and eyeliner were.

Base Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mascara Cargo
Milani Liquif-Eye metallic eye liner pencil in brown 
and "mystery" eyeshadows

This was quick and kind of messy but I wanted to do something dramatic since my life has been boring and I never go anywhere besides the office.

2 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I love metallic shadows! I think it's because I was an 'adult' of the '80's. lol

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Kimberly: I think metallic shadows are even popular in this decade. They are certainly fun. =)

Post a Comment