Monday, March 12, 2012

March Birchbox

I opted into the Teen Vogue March Birchbox even though I'm far from a teen. I am so happy I did as Birchbox and Teen Vogue really hit it out of the park with this one.
Included:
* Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Paper 10 sheets (full size 100 sheets, $18)
* Annick Goutal Petite Cherie edp sample (full size 50ml $85)
* Twistband hair tie (12 pack $18)
* Essie LuxEffects A Cut Above full size $8
* Tarte Lip Surgence Natural Lip Tint in Joy full size $24
+ a discount code for Modcloth.com

I know there were slight variations with the Teen Vogue boxes but this one rocked! The full size Tarte and Essie items definitely made this box worth the $10 and of course I'll be reviewing the products on the Birchbox site to get 50 points (worth $5). Very very satisfied with this box which is a good thing cause the last one was seriously underwhelming!

Disclosure: Referral link used.