Sunday, March 18, 2012

Green Weekend & Julep

I hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day and that those that partook in festivities are feeling alright. My recommendations from my slightly less routine college days include a burger and a bottle of Gatorade (seriously, the grease will help). I suppose this post should have gone up yesterday but as I'm sure you can tell by my lack of posts, school and work have been kicking my behind. Without getting into details, I've been working almost 50 hour weeks and on average, I have 2 assignments or papers due a week on top of it! I took a breather today and painted my nails Julep Leah. Without repeating myself ad nauseam, Julep's polishes dry the fastest out of all the formulas I've tried and they look good and don't get gloppy while you're doing your nails (hint Revlon fix that).
Julep is basically having a BOGO free promotion for St. Patty's Day. Buy $14 of products (1 polish), get a bottle of Leah free. This promotion is good through tonight for those interested and you don't have to be a Maven to use it!

While I'm on the topic, Julep has been offering another penny promotion for new Maven members. Simply use the code SHAREONMARCH and you can get your first month of Julep Maven for 1 cent. You don't need to use my link of course, but it's here. Given my love for the formula, I've kept up my subscription and I like that I can skip months that don't interest me or choose other profile boxes for different colors.

I hope everyone is doing well and I apologize for my absence. The semester ends in April, thank goodness. After that, I'm taking the summer off and then have one final class in the fall and then I'm done!

Disclosure: Referral link used.