Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Empties

This post seems kind of silly to me, only because I only used up 3 products in February. Granted, it was a short month, but not that short. Anyway, the three products I used up were:

Rene Furterer Deep Cleansing Spray - I'm actually really annoyed that I've used this up as I can't find it anywhere. They used to carry Rene Furterer in Sephora but they've done away with the majority of the line and I can't find this spray sold anywhere online (besides Amazon/Ebay). I'm not sure if this product is discontinued or if it's just really hard to get in America, but if you can get your hands on it and you suffer from anything scalp related, it's an awesome natural alternative to some of the scary stuff your doctor probably prescribes.
Revlon 3D Extreme Waterproof Mascara - I quite liked this. It held a curl decently enough but towards the end of my tube, it started to flake throughout the day. Not full length review worthy.
Ahava Cleansing Cream - This came in the October Birchbox. I really liked this cleanser. It is super gentle but seemed to cleanse my skin decently well though I depended on another cleanser for makeup removal. This little tube lasted forever even with daily use. I'd definitely consider repurchasing this in the future!

And as they say, that's it folks! Let's hope I'm more successful in March!