Thursday, June 21, 2012

Review: Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll On

As part of the Bloom Ambassador program, I was sent an offering of Pacifica products for review. The item that I was most excited about was the Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll On. I'm a huge fan of vanilla-based scents and own quite a few. The Pacifica roll-ons are very reasonably priced at $12 for 10ml/.33oz and come in an array of different scents.

Island Vanilla is a fairly new addition to the Pacifica line up and is "Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea." To me, this smells very similar to Lolita Lempicka's L which has similar notes. Sometimes these natural fragrances have poor lasting power but this held up through a work day and it's a roller ball so you can carry it with you for mid-day touch ups.

I'm quite happy that this has become a part of my perfume collection and recommend it if you like slightly smokey vanillas.

Disclosure: This was received for review as part of the Bloom Ambassador program. Also, referral link used.