Sunday, September 23, 2012

Review: Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation #Light 42

I recently purchased the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation when Sephora was running their VIB bag promotion. The foundation comes in 14 shades and retails for $34. While I'm not a huge fan of full coverage makeup, the color range of this new foundation was a big selling point for me. The shade Light #42 is the lightest shade and is perfect for my skin.
It is super pigmented, long wearing and held up through a hot day at the Maryland Renaissance Festival. My favorite way of wearing it is using it with a damp beauty blender. That way I get the coverage I need in some places and a more sheered out look on the areas of my face that are looking decent. You only need the tiniest amount of this stuff to get good coverage so it should last a long time and I love the hygienic pump! For my dry skin I need to heavily moisturize underneath, but once I do, it goes on like a dream.

Basically, I have nothing but good things to say about this product and if you are curious, I'd go to your local Sephora store and get a sample.