Monday, September 17, 2012

September Birchbox

My September Birchbox finally came in the mail! I was a little worried it was lost as my tracking information never updated but it arrived today safe and sound. This month's box had a nice assortment of products, though no full sized items like previous months.

Inside:
Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel 1.69oz (full size 5oz $26) ~$8.75 worth
Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream SPF 25 .1oz (full size 1.7oz $32) ~$1.80 worth
Color Club Put a Pin in it nail lacquer .25oz (full size .5oz $8) $4 worth
La Fresh Instant Body Soother wet wipes 2 wipes (full size 24 wipes $9.99) ~$1 worth
The Brush Guard 3 guards (full size set of 4 $5.50) $4 worth
twistband hair tie 1 tie (12 hair ties $22) $1.80 worth

Definitely worth the $10 and I love the Color Club color so much I swatched it below!
A very nice non-brush-strokey metallic. I'm actually excited for the La Fresh wipes for my pool bag and I've been wanting to try the brush guards but never got around to buying them.

Disclosure: Referral link.