Sunday, March 31, 2013

Review: L'Oreal True Match Crayon Correcteur N123

During one of the recent L'Oreal deals at CVS, I picked up the L'Oreal True Match Crayon Correcteur in Neutral 1.2.3 which I found to be the lightest of the offerings. This is a pencil twist-up concealer stick and it seems to match up with the rest of the true match lineup. I've been using it for several weeks and it's been a staple in my makeup bag. At just under $10 it's on the pricey side but with sales and coupons you can get it for a pretty good price. I think after all was said in done I paid about $5.
While the twist up stick is convenient since you don't have to sharpen it, it makes it a bit difficult to maintain a point to use for more precise application.
Once again, this is the lightest shade in the line up. Since it shows a tinge yellow on my skin, I really only use it on redness and I have to be careful with the amount (around my nose, blemishes, etc). It's nice and creamy and blends easily. I have dry skin so I don't feel I need to touch up unless I blow my nose throughout the day. I wish they made an even lighter less yellow color (the cool one in the range seemed even darker in the store) as I'd imagine this would be great under the eyes.