Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Feburary and March Empties

Sure Deodorant - Pretty standard.
Zoya Remove+ - As I mentioned in another empties post, Zoya sends free gifts if you reach a certain total with your purchase and they tend to like sending these 2oz sizes. I, for one, am not complaining!
The Body Shop Coconut Beautifying Oil - I've quite enjoyed using this oil from The Body Shop. It smells good, it sinks in quickly and it does have a positive impact on my often dry legs. Would definitely repurchase!
Noodle & Boo Ultimate Cleansing Cloths - These are basically overpriced baby wipes. I needed to reach a certain dollar amount for an order and $9.50 for 75 wipes isn't too shabby. These have an added fragrance which I wasn't a fan of, but I found they did a decent job of removing makeup and somehow they managed to stay very moist even down till the last few wipes. I wouldn't repurchase but they did serve me well for several months.
Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara - I had heard a lot of great things about this mascara but I didn't care for it. It was too wet, it didn't hold a curl. It didn't seem to make my lashes grow either. Wouldn't repurchase.
Josie Maran Argan Oil - I loved using this for my cuticles. On my face or hair it wasn't that amazing, but on the cuticles it rocked! I think I have another one of these small sizes hanging around, but I'd repurchase!
Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre - I know tons of people rave about this moisturizer, but to me, it was only ok. It didn't seem moisturizing enough for me and I think the added fragrance irritated my skin. I much prefer the Oilatum cream. Wouldn't repurchase.
Ophelia's Apothecary Shaving Balm - I had a bad experience with this particular etsy shop, but I loved this shaving cream. I try to shave my legs rarely so it lasted for a long time but I think I'm going to continue seeking shaving balms in lieu of the drying shaving creams that you can buy at the drugstore.
A few samples:
La Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes - Surprisingly effective and nice!
Nuxe Reve De Miel Ultra Comfortable Foot Cream - eh
Macadamia Deep Repair Mask - Made my hair soft and smell good.
Alcohol pads from the Sally Hansen Gel set - Don't buy these, "make" your own!

Well there are my empties that spans two months. What did you finish recently?