Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September Birchbox (2013)

I kind of knew that even though I wasn't really satisfied with my last Birchbox, that it would get better. That's how Birchbox (referral link) tends to be. Well, this box turned out to be awesome!

Inside:

*Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Hedge Fund, full size $10
*Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara, full size $20
*Davines This is a Sea Salt Spray 100ml (full size $27|250ml) worth $10.80
*Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips 3ml (full size $14.50|15ml) worth $2.90
*Malin+Goetz Vitamin E Face moisturizer sachets, 2 packets .08floz (full size $45|4oz) worth $1

I already have the Dr. Lipp but I'm happy to have a spare. The green nail polish looks gorgeous and I'm excited to try it and a full size mascara? Yes please!

What did you get in your September Birchbox?

They also included a 30% off coupon for the Customer Favorites Shop on the Birchbox site. Don't mind if I do.