Thursday, September 5, 2013

August Birchbox (2013)

Guys, I almost wasn't going to post about this Birchbox (referral link) since it was so disappointing, but a) I've posted about my Birchbox as long as I've received it and b) I want to give fair/honest reviews of anything I regularly post about. I also get varying levels of box!

Why I was disappointed: The majority of the products received are free samples given by the company when placing an order (the Coastal Scents mini quads are free when placing an order there), or you can order the Miss Jessie's samples directly through their website (you can order 2 free sample sachets for a $1 shipping charge).

Inside my box:

Arcona Cranberry Gommage 10ml (full size 100ml|$42) worth $4.20
Coastal Scents mini eyeshadow quad (full size $34-$39) worth ?
Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery Treatment and Sweetback Treatment (13g each) worth $1 due to above
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Foundation in 5ml (full size 30 ml|$36) worth $6 (Though I already know this is too dark for me).
2 Ahmad Tea sachet (box of 40|$7) worth $.35

The only thing I was really excited about was the Arcona product.

Sad sad face.