Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Review: Kiss-Off Stain Remover

Let me share a short story about my weekend and the magical-ness that is Kiss-Off Stain Remover. My husband and I were traveling to see his parents at their home in Georgia. We left extremely early for our 6:40am flight. I decided to skip the makeup for the first part of our journey and apply it later on during a connecting flight. Application was perfect but I didn't realize that my hand still had some on it and I got it all over my blouse. I forgot about it and the stain stayed on my blouse until we returned home Monday evening. My husband used the Kiss-Off that my father-in-law gave us. It promises to take off :
  • Wet and Dry Oil Paint
  • Acrylic Paint
  • Tempera Paint
  • Pencil Marks
  • Lipstick
  • Make-Up
  • Baby Spots
  • Wine
  • Grass Stains
  • Blood
  • Coffee
  • Pet Stains
  • Grease
And it did. It removed the days old stain on my blouse. It is freaking awesome.

So for all of us clumsy makeup applicators, here's my new go-to stain remover.

*Not affiliated. Generous gift from my father-in-law!