Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Birchbox

I received my April Birchbox in the mail yesterday and I'm a bit underwhelmed. Granted, last month was awesome but I peeked at what some other people got and there are some pretty awesome boxes out there. I had high expectations as this one weighed a lot. Oh well.

Inside was the following:
mini Zoya in Bevin .25floz (full size .5oz $8)
Lulu Organics Hair Powder .14oz (full size 4oz $30)
Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes 8 towelettes (full size 30 towelettes $7.99)
**Befine Skincare Sampler Exfoliating Cleanser .34oz x 3, Daily Moisturizer .34oz x 2 (full size 4oz, $25 and 1.7oz $25)
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck
**Would it have killed them to put these in mini tubes?

So major meh from me. At least I get 60 points from reviewing this box.

Disclosure: Referral link used.