Saturday, August 3, 2013

July Empties (2013)

I may be the worst blogger ever, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been wearing makeup, using skincare, buying things. I have a whole bunch of posts that need to go up but for now, I bring you my July empties. July was the end of my much beloved Elemental Herbology Purify and Sooth Facial Cleansing Balm and as you can see, I cut open the tube to get every last drop. I also finished another tin of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream which is great on both lips and extra dry flaky bits. This month also saw the passing of my Sephora Brand Waterproof Jumbo Pencil 12hr in Taupe which was a makeup bag staple. I realized I had finished it when I felt something hard tugging at my eyelid. I thought the pencil had gone bad but realized the bottom of the pencil has plastic to help shape it (the point you see above).

Anyway, I'm sorry I've lost my blogging mojo a bit, but I have no plans to stop blogging. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up when I'm more at ease in my new job. Until then, I appreciate your patience with my slightly random posting.