Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Drugstore Foundation Haul & Question


So over the past few weeks, I've treat myself to a few new drugstore foundations. The Cover Girl one that I really want to try has remained elusive as many of the stores I have gone to don't have the #105 shade in stock or seem to plan to for that matter as it's not a part of the display. Regardless, I have all of these new goodies. Is there a particular foundation you would want me to review first? Remember, I have dry pale skin so I'm curious how some of the matte formulas will perform. Anyone?

What I have at the moment:
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish with Comfort Serum Skin Perfecting Foundation in #091 light ivory (also a bit elusive to find)
  • Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in #110 Porcelain 
  • New York Color (NYC) BB cream 5 in 1 Skin Perfector #01 Light
  • New York Color (NYC) BB cream 5 in 1 Skin Perfector Instant Matte #01 Light
  • L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte in #101 Classic Ivory
  • Revlon Photoready Insta-Fix in #110 Ivory

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.