Monday, November 15, 2010

Paradoxal Dupe Sighting on US Shores!

I know everyone has heard of the Barry M dupe for Chanel Paradoxal but many of us can not get our hands on Barry M. Well, I randomly stopped by Harris Teeter on my way home today since they had a Starbucks inside and I was really feeling the 5pm slump (especially sitting in traffic in the dark) and I found this! I have not seen this anywhere, not at CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and believe me, I hit one of the three at least once a week. I saw this sitting on the newer display shelf and picked it up, saw the purple shimmer and ran to the register (well after getting my coffee that is)! Bonus points that Revlon polish is on sale for $2.99 at Harris Teeter this week!

Before I get to the pictures, please excuse the nasty state of my cuticles.
 Perplex, very cute Revlon.



It's pretty faint and the bottle needs a good shake to distribute the shimmer but it's there! This was taken under a lamp. I don't own Chanel Paradoxal to compare, but this looks pretty damn similar after looking at pictures on the net!
In the shade. Sorry for the fuzzy picture. My camera did not want to focus tonight!

If you find Perplex, snatch it up if you've been wanting Paradoxal, or if you just like dusty purples like I do!

4 comments:

Melissa W. said...

Awesome! I hope I can find this at my grocery store, hehe. :)

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Oh, I'll be scouting for it, that's for sure!

My cuticles are nasty too. I don't smoke and never have. But I bet I'd smoke a couple of packs a day if I didn't chew on my cuticles. Terrible habit of mine. :(

Kristie said...

Thanks for sharing! It does look like a comparable dupe to Paradoxal. I must seek this out.

Jamie Dorman said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to find this!

Post a Comment