Saturday, November 27, 2010

Face Of The Saturday

A family friend came and visited us today and as such we went out to dinner, so I thought it would be a good idea to look presentable (and the lack of family ensured I could use the Illamasqua pigment and not get weird looks).

ELF TM in Ivory

Illamasqua Conquer all over the lid and blended into the crease with
Wet N Wild Iris I Was Rich
Clinique Black Diamond Creamshaper at lashline and a tiny bit on the waterline
and then I reapplied the Illamasqua right over the Black Diamond for added oomph!
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof

clear balm
Another MySpace (esque) look to show the full face.

I do really like the pop of green at the lashline but I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off for work.


Cosmetics Aficionado said...

You have amazing lashes!

Jeweled Thumb said...

@CA: Aw thanks, if only they weren't stick straight without a curler and wp mascara!

Post a Comment