Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bloom Promo

I was randomly searching around Facebook and found a new site that is offering a promotion as it's still new. Bloom.com is a site that offers tons of different makeup, haircare and skincare products including brands such as Cargo, Ardell, Alterna, DDF, Stila, Zoya and many others. For a short time, they are offering a pretty awesome deal. If you place an order between now and April 7th for $40 or more, you will receive a $40 credit in your Bloom account.

The $40 back offer is valid for new members who join between March 16, 2011 and March 31, 2011 and place their first order for $40 or more prior to April 7, 2011. The $40 back is awarded in BloomDollars and will be added to your account at the time of purchase. BloomDollars are just like cash to spend on future orders at BloomCircle. Limited time offer. Cannot be applied to previous orders. One per person. One account per household.
I thought that was pretty awesome, especially if you are planning on buying things anyway, plus they have amazing gift with purchase offers. For instance:
Spend $70 or more and receive this free Pangea Organics set... I think that may be the best value gift with purchase offer I've ever seen!

Anyway, I found this and wanted to share.

Shipping is free over $50. Unfortunately they only ship to US (Hawaii & Alaska are included though with slightly longer shipping times) and APO/FPO addresses. Sorry all my international beauties!

Disclosure: This post includes my referral link. If you join and make an order, I'll receive a $10 credit.