Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Review: Wei East Hand & Body Perfection

My free-ish Wei East Hand & Body Perfection came in the mail and I have had a decent amount of time to test it out. If you missed my post regarding this freebie, you can still get a free Wei East Hand & Body Perfection here - all you need to do is pay for shipping.

Even though the size of the tube is listed on the website, I was surprised how big it was for a freebie; it's quite substantial!
The cream itself is slightly thick but gets absorbs easily into my hands. There isn't a greasy residue which I appreciate as there's little point to hand creams if I just have to wash them off after a few minutes. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell but it could grow on me. It's a strange scent to place but to me, it smells like ginger and chinese herbal tea with a hefty spoonful of sugar. It's quite sweet but still has an herbal tang to it if that makes any sense.

Honestly, if you don't think the scent would bother you and you are need of a good moisturizing and non-greasy hand cream for cheap, I would order this and get your mostly free sample. It should last a long time and you can't beat the price!