Thursday, July 12, 2012

July Birchbox

This month, Birchbox teamed up with Glamour to create a box for all of your senses. I was actually pretty happy with this month's box, even though I know I won't be able to use one of the products (I've swatched the Boscia BB Cream before and it is simply too dark for my pale skin).

Included in my box:
Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien perfume vial
Boscia BB Cream SPF 27 PA+++ sample tube .35oz (full size 1.75oz $38)
Stila lip glaze in Camera .05floz (part of 3 piece set for $12)
Color Club mini polish in Blue-Ming .25 (full size .5oz for $8)
lifestyle Minteas Resist 1 tin (3 tins for $9.95)
bonus Birchbox Earbuds Headphones

All in all, I'm pretty happy with this box. I won't be using the BB Cream but aside from that, it's definitely worth the $10 this month, plus who can complain about an extra pair of headphones?!

Disclosure: Referral link utilized.