Wednesday, July 4, 2012

May & June Empties

Well I was less successful than I had anticipated finishing things in June. I haven't been wearing much makeup due to the heat and I've been switching up my skincare due to boredom. Well, enough excuses, onward.
Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream - As you can see, I had to cut the tube in half to get all of the product out. Due to the thick consistency, there's tons more in the tube after you think you've completed it. Can't repurchase due to the fact it's not available in the states, but I may be asking for a favor next time winter rolls around.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir - This was the lone item I finished in May and sometimes I enjoyed after feeling lukewarm about. Even though the Boscia is pretty comparable, I think I will be repurchasing this soon, there's something about it that's great for super hot days which we've been having non stop.
Lavanilla Healthy Body Butter sample - I got this little sample at Sephora. Really unimpressed to be honest and won't be purchasing. It was thick but didn't seem to be really moisturising.
Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream - I really enjoyed this when I first got it but lately, I haven't been. The scent for me has become a bit cloying and if I have a migraine, it makes me nauseated. Not good. Really glad this tube is done and I won't be repurchasing.
Fekkai Technician Color Care 3-Minute Mask - I really enjoyed this but I'm not sure it's worth the price. The normal size is 7oz and retails for $39 which I think is ridiculous. It did make my hair soft and I'd happily receive another sample (this was a 1.7oz tub)  but I don't think I'd repurchase.
Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner - This little 1oz tube lasted for all of 2 seconds. I didn't find it really did much more than any other moisturizing conditioner and definitely not at the price point. This came in a Birchbox and it was a nice sized sample but I wouldn't purchase the full size. Plus, there was something about the scent, maybe the Ginseng (?), that I wasn't a fan of.

Yup, that was pitiful. What did you finish in June?