Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Review: Simple Sensitive Skin Expert Cleansing Facial Wipes

Simple Sensitive Cleansing Wipes was something that came in one of the Target beauty bags. I was excited to try these wipes as the brand has recently come over from the UK and they are made specifically for sensitive skin. First of all, the wipes are enormous. Compared to most of the wipes on the market, these are significantly bigger. I can nearly clean my whole face at once with one wipe. They aren't super saturated with remover, but it's enough to take my bb cream off at the end of the day. I've been uber lazy at the end of the day and haven't been double cleansing as I normally do and I haven't woken up with any break outs so I say the sensitive claims are true (plus they do not irritate my eyes). These are on the higher end of prices retailing for $6.99 for 25 wipes but they are often on sale. For instance, this week at CVS they are $4.99 and I found dollar off coupons near the display. I'd definitely pick these up if you love the convenience of facial wipes but have sensitive skin.