Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day Sales I: Origins


This isn't so much a sale, because it's FREE (perhaps one of my favorite words)!

FREE full-size cleanser! One day only at Origins – Earth Day 4/22.

Now swap potentially harsh chemical ingredients for the purity of Origins. Bring your current skincare product (full or empty) to any Origins store and we’ll trade it for a FULL-SIZE of one of our gentle, high-performance cleansers.

Choose either Checks and Balances™ Frothy face wash 5 fl. oz./150 ml or A Perfect World™ Antioxidant cleanser with White Tea 5 fl. oz./150 ml.

Just bring in your current skincare – any full or empty tube, bottle or jar regardless of brand – to any U.S. Origins department store counter or Retail Store location on April 22nd to be recycled or responsibly converted to energy.

To find an Origins Store closest to you visit: Store Locator

Origins products are formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PABA, Petrolatum, Paraffin, DEA and animal ingredients (except cruelty free honey and beeswax).

*Limit one cleanser to a customer while supplies last. Offer not valid on origins.com.

I hope my local store is participating. I'm going to call and hope they are and that they still have stock left after work!

2 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I love Origins Dr. Weil line of products. Great store and concept.

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Lacquer Ware: I haven't tried the skincare before, but I do love some of their body care items. Unfortunately, my counter was well out of them by the time I was able to get over there after work so no free cleanser for me. =/

Post a Comment