Saturday, July 10, 2010

NOTD: Zoya Nova

Since my nails are currently nubbins, I figured I could get away with slightly crazier polish: enter Zoya Nova which is utterly bling-tastic. I do have a slightly harder time painting my nails when they are short but I don't think I did too horrible of a job with these.

Anyway, Zoya is a gorgeous dense pinky glitter suspended in what appears to be a more purple-y base which makes the nails look purple in different lighting. In the sun it looks fairly fuschia-y pink.

 This was 2 coats. Yay glitter!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Oooh, so pretty! *__*

Jeweled Thumb said...

@Maggie: Pretty good lasting power too as I haven't had the energy to remove it till this morning! I mean, it looked hideous on some nails but others were barely chipped! =)

Post a Comment