Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

I had noticed a serious lack of posts from beauty bloggers that love deals (such as myself) about Big Lots sightings. I figured this was a prime time to spot some fabulous deals that hadn't already been picked over by resellers, beauty bloggers and other makeup fanatics that read beauty blogs! I was right!

Bumble and Bumble BB Tonic Shampoo ($6) which as luck would have it, is their shampoo for dandruff and usually retails for $22 at Sephora and other beauty stores and salons!
They also had these discontinued Cover Girl Boundless Color nailpolishes for a mere 50 cents a piece. My guess is these retailed for $4 when they were in stores. The middle one has holographic glitter!
I had a major flashback when I saw these Naturistics Sweet Lips lipbalms in packs of 2 for $1! I used to absolutely adore these and they have been gone for quite a few years now. I wonder if they are still good? I remember the whole squeeze tube lipgloss trend; Stila also did one that is now long discontinued. Glosses in the foil packaging was very popular for some reason.
I also saw a few EcoTools products (though no brushes) including this bath set for $7 (there were also loofahs available from the line). And next to it was a line that I was intrigued by but didn't buy - the Dead Sea Collection. Anyone heard of this? I did a quick search on google while in the store and I didn't find much though apparently the products are made in Israel.

Of course in addition to the photos I took, there were Epielle Wipes, lots of haircare, the makeup section was slim but there was a ton of the moving Maybelline mascara which didn't seem to sell well at the normal drugstore price.

Have you sighted anything lately at Big Lots? Planning to make a trip now if you have one local?

1 comment:

♥beauxs mom said...

Oh my that's some killer deals I'm going to big lots tomorrow on lunch!

Post a Comment