Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Swatches: Salma Hayek Nuance Flawless Wear Tinted Moisturizer

As I mentioned in my CVS haul, the Salma Hayek Nuance line is offering more samples than most drugstore lines and it's a good thing too, considering the price range is a bit higher than most other drugstore brands. The Flawless Wear Tinted Moisturizer comes in 5 shades and retails for $13.99. Since I picked up testers of all the shades, I thought I'd share swatches here.
 Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Medium Deep, Deep
The shades do adjust a bit once on the skin, you can see in the packet, the darkest 3 shades look nearly the same and they only look slightly different once swatched. I also found it weird that the Light shade looked much lighter than the original sample I showed so I'm not sure which shade it actually is, though it appears too yellow for my skin tone regardless. Medium and Medium Deep are practically the same color, with Medium Deep being slightly more orange and Medium being only a tiny bit more neutral though it's clear that all of these shades run warm.

I hope this was helpful!