Monday, September 12, 2011

September Birchbox

I received my September Birchbox in the mail today and I'm actually really excited about almost everything in this month's box. Included is the following:

* Blinc Mascara .02oz (full size .21oz $24)
* Girly Harvey Prince Eau Flirt perfume carded sample (full size 50ml $55|100ml $98)
* Incoco Nail Polish Applique (this is enough for both hands but I think the "full size: gives you a few extra if you mess up) ($7.99-$10.99)
* Jouer Lip Enhancer .07floz (full size .33floz $14)
* 2 Lash Cards (10 cards $4.99)

The box was super light this month so I was a little worried but I'm quite happy with everything. The only issue is the leopard print for the Incoco Appliques really aren't my style.

This box also comes with a friendship bracelet but my box was missing it. Birchbox has always been great with responding to these sort of problems, so I imagine it'll be on its way shortly.