Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Additions to my Holy Grail List

As a blogger, I try many different products. Actually, it's mostly because I'm a product junkie and I love to try new things. However, I thought I would share a few things that recently made Holy Grail (HG) status for me. These are things that I make sure I have a proper backup or a plan of action if I were to use it up. Really, nothing has quite compared to these products.
Makeup Forever Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser - Can you tell I like it? I'm hoping to survive without it until I can buy it during Sephora Friends & Family when I finish it. This is, hands down, the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. It's not liquid so it goes a long way and there's no waste on cotton pads. It doesn't burn my sensitive eyes (even removing liner on the water line - I've used this to remove the shadow/liner gunk that builds up around the inner corner). It removes everything. Basically, even though the full size is $23 I will continue to buy this. It is so worth it especially if you wear waterproof mascara.
Sircuit Skin Fixzit Blemish Drying Serum - One word: amazing. Seriously, the most effective spot treatment I've ever used and I've also managed to convince DH of it's awesomeness. Always have a bottle on hand.
Epielle Cleansing Tissues in the Cucumber scent. Absolute bargain, large and soft sheets, lovely scent and they don't sting my sensitive eyes. All in all a fabulous product (and I'd probably pay a bit more for them too if need be).

Some other things that made the short list: Garnier Anti-Puff Eye Roller, MAC Microfine Refinisher (but discontinued... sniff sniff), Haus of Gloi Soft Bubbling Scrub (various scents)

It's a shame I can't find any color cosmetic holy grails!